The Duraline Long Run Lighting Streamers (without socket ground ring) are designed for high lumen output over long distances. These string lights have been used as tunnel lighting all across the county. Streamer sockets are molded in solid rubber to heavy duty type SOOW 600 volt cable. Each socket is equipped with internal crushproof steel reinforcing ring and a heavy-duty brass grommet for quick and convenient installation Steamers are designed to work with 11 watt LED Lamps providing more lumen then a standard 100 watt bulb while using 90% less energy. Lamps are sealed by a rubber “O” ring molded into each socket suitable for outdoor wet locations.
- Cable only heavy duty type SOOW 600 volt cable is used.
- Configurations for 3,4 and 5 wire assemblies.
- Cable sizes available 12/3, 12/4, 10/3, 10/4, 10/5, 8/3 and 8/4
- Daisy chain streamer together in lengths of a mile or more possible.
- Optional power drops available to supply localized power to workers.
- Clear Lexan guards as well as wire guards are available
- Standard length of long run streamers is 500′ longer available at request
- Standard streamer layout is 5′ lead 5′ tail with sockets spaced 10′ apart. other spacing options are available at request.
- Duraline waterproof connectors or locking NEMA connectors available upon request.
- Sockets wired Line-to Neutral for 120,230,240 and 277 volt Wye Systems Standard no Ground wire. If Delta wiring 208, 240 volt Line-to Line is need please contact us.
- All 5 wire systems include a ground wire.
- Optional Socket ground rings.